Inside Account Executive - San Jose
Santa Clara County, CA
We are looking for an accomplished,SMBquota carryingAccount Executive (Inside Sales) todriveour technology andsuper-serveour customers.If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud Technology and an interestin how it can impact businesses;we want to talk with you.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work,great products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
If you join our team in San Jose, you will complete our Inside Sales Field Readiness Academy. Our Sales Academy teaches you the building blocks of cloud, data center, and high tech as well as drilling into the fundamentals of selling and cold calling. The goal is to develop and prepare inside sales reps to become high performing field reps. After being a successful IAE, you can be on the fast track to move out to the field anywhere in the US that has an opening and build your own territory.Top performers have a clear path to field sales in at little as 1-2 years!
Together,we willcreate the next long-standing iconic technology companyand do extraordinary things. So if you are ready to do your best work, come and join us!
- Attain a minimum of 100% Quotaattainmentselling into the SMB Space
- Maintain and submit accurate weekly forecasts
- Qualify new opportunities, present Nutanix solutions,overcome objections,negotiate and close business over the phone& WebEx
- Manageand build pipelinethat is 3-5X assigned quota
- Maintaina high-level of daily activity including customer/partner calls, meetings and pipeline generated
- Team with Channel, Field & Marketing teams tobuildyourbusiness
- Build and execute against your SMB business plan
- Experience in high tech quota carrying sales
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle from prospectingto close
- Excellentcommunication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in inside sales
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage,servers,cloudand networking
- Experience transacting and going to market with Channel partners
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree required
- At least 1year previousrevenue quotasales experience with a trackrecordof success
- Limitedtravel requirements (