Intern - Associate Sales Development with French - 6 months - (based in Paris)
At Nutanix we believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view of our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
For our rapidly growing site in Pariswe are looking for a pro-active bright Associate Sales Development Representative Intern to help implement local policies and initiatives.
- Identifying and understanding customers needs and key business issues.
- Gathering customer information through outbound campaigns for all European markets.
- Researching and understanding companies structures, organizational charts and business lines.
- Analyzing and mapping I.T. infrastructures and competitors landscapes.
- Contacting companies with a view to creating a business opportunity and generating revenue.
- Meeting required KPIs and targets.
- Building a relationship and achieving a high level of collaboration with Account Development Representative by developing and supporting Marketing and Sales Teams across various sales and campaigns.
- Reporting on results at the end of specific sales campaigns.
- An ambitious target driven individual with a strong interest in establishing a career as an Inside Sales Executive.
- Successful completion of a degree from a Top University/Business School.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to develop your skills in Sales and Technology.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- The ability to contribute to a shared goal together with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous customer interaction experience, either B2C or B2B, is a strong plus.
- Fluency in English and French. Fluency in Arabic is also appreciated.
- A CV in English is required
- Work in an international environment with employees from all over the globe;
- Free delicious daily lunch and free snacks and drinks in the office;
Opportunity to network and learn about the industry. Attend fun events.
This role will be based in our Paris office.