Intern - Commercial Team - 12 month placement - start: June 2020
Reading, United Kingdom
At Nutanix we truly believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view of our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
For our rapidly growing Theale office we are looking for a pro-active bright Sales DevelopmentInterntohelpsupport Nutanixoutside Sales Representative(s).
The Sales Development Intern will be responsible for directly supporting NutanixAccount Development Representative(s). This role will be responsible for calling into both existing and newcustomers, working with marketing to develop strategy and with inside sales to build the brand. In addition,the Internwill potentially work cooperatively with internal and external partners to improve the velocity ofbusiness and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers and Nutanix.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and growing sales environment where everyone makes animpact.
For thisinternship, we are looking for a candidate who could commit forone year.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Generating leads through phone and email
- Accountable for growing existing business relationships and acquiring new business
- Data management and administration
- Assisting with digital marketing, data clean up and helping the team to follow up on sales leads
- Attend industry events and help drive traffic to these events
- Opportunities to visit business partners
- Currently working towards Bachelor's degree
- English Fluency
- Resilient, passionate, self-driven and influential individual with a relentless work ethic
- Outgoing and love to talk to people
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in afast-paced startup environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Work in an international environment with employees from all over the globe;
- Free chair massages 2x a month;
- Free delicious daily lunch and free snacks and drinks in the office;
Opportunity to network and learn about the industry. Attend fun events.
**This role will be based in our Theale office.
Start date: Ideally June/July 2020**