Manager, IT Applications
Santa Clara County, CA
This positions primary responsibility will be to lead and manage in-house development of different IT Applications. This person will implement new applications as well as enhance existing ones.Candidate will serve as technical adviser to guide and enable process owners to translate business requirements into feasible functional requirements that will then be developed on the platform. This position will help drive and provide consultative guidance on internal processes and platforms across the IT organization.
- Lead, organize, and manage IT applications (Collaboration, Service Management, Content, HR, Sales & Marketing) and projects (start to finish that require coordinated efforts across multiple business functions)
- Technical hands-on leader who can independently troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
- Mentor and manage the team of developers, including remote team members. Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance.
- Collaborate with architecture and security team to design cloud solutions that take into account systems availability, application latency, and SLA adherence.
- Develop and manage integrations between Okta and other enterprise business systems like: Service-Now, Workday, Office 365, Slack and others as required.
- Refine and implement development processes to improve teams efficiency
- Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures and/or scripts for automation of processes
- Implement monitoring for applications and ensure the integrity and availability of critical services.
- Provide afterhours coverage as required and available to respond.
- Manage vendor relationships and renewal of supported applications
- Bachelors degree or higher in a technical field
- 8+ years in IT with emphasis on cloud applications (such as Service-Now, Slack, G-Suite or similar ones)
- 3+ years in leading or managing a team of software developers
- 2+ years of integration experience with cloud products using platforms Workato, Automation Anywhere or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with service management tools such as Service-Now