Manager of Sales Development Representatives (Germany & Austria) - inside sales (m/f/d)
Upper Bavaria, Germany
We are looking for a motivated and driven leader to manage ourInside Salesteam who will effectively build, mentor, inspire and lead a team of Sales Development Reps (SDRs) spanning across Central Europe (Germany and Austria) to exponentially grow our business.
You should bring a proven track record of success in achieving sales targets and previous experience motivating teams through leadership, coaching, interpersonal communication and team-building skills. The Sales Development Manager will be a leader on the corporate sales team while partnering with other departments of the company.
- Lead the team to achieve quota for number of qualified meetings per month with Manager/Director/VP/and C-level decision makers in target accounts
- Oversee the follow-up on inbound leads and inspire the team to make effective outbound calls into top accounts
- Work closely with the Integrated Marketing team to maximize campaigns and support the lead nurturing process. Our objective is to create one integrated experience.
- Utilize salesforce.com to track activity and update lead and opportunity information
- Provide feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real world interactions with prospects and customers
- Manage SDR team and work with Field Sales and Field Marketing to develop and conduct proactive outbound calling strategies to penetrate target accounts. Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and successfully manage and overcome prospect objections in order to secure qualified meetings and expandNutanixspresence
- Ensure SDRs develop and maintain effective territory plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type
- Manage a lead prospecting pipeline and maintain accurate information about suspects, prospects, their companies, and their buying habits/preferences.
- Ideally 5+ years of overall sales experience, with 2+years experienceleading a revenue-driven lead generation team at a technology company
- Strong coaching abilities and track record in building success inside sales team
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent combination of education, experience and training
- Proven ability to consistently create qualified pipeline
- Strong sales process, analytical orientation and attention to metrics
- Ability to build reports as appropriate and communicate regular status metrics
- Thorough understanding of the sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Solid verbal, written, interpersonal and listening skills
- Significant experience with salesforce.com
Fluent in German and English language skills
This is a full time position based at our Munichoffice.