Manager, Technical Account Management
Reporting to the Director, Customer Success, you will be responsible for leading and growing a regional team of Technical Account Managers. Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are advocates and trusted advisors for Nutanixs top customers. TAMs focus on proactively mitigating risk, promoting Nutanix cluster health and stability, providing operational best practices and managing customers critical issues.
- Manage and mentor a team of Technical Account Managers based in the Americas Region.
- Represent the TAM business in the region and build relationships with Nutanix leaders in Sales, SE, Services and Support
- Establish executive level relationships with strategic TAM customers to ensure that TAMs are delivering value and meeting expectations.
- Ensure that TAM deliverables are being consistently delivered and TAMs are engaging customers with the correct frequency and focus.
- Manage hiring, onboarding and mentoring of new TAMs in your region.
- Work with the services sales organization to properly forecast TAM resource demand and bookings/revenue.
- Champion projects and direct resources to improve processes, tools and resources to benefit regional TAM team and entire TAM org.
- Ensure CSAT/NPS is exceptional and maintain high TAM renewal rate across regional TAM customer portfolio.
- 10+ years of customer-facing and/or operations roles, including 3+ years of experience managing teams (Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Professional Services, Systems Engineering, IT Architecture, IT Operations)
- Technically oriented with deep understanding in Data Center technologies (virtualization, storage, networking, cloud)
- Relationship-oriented, credible customer leader with mid-senior level audiences
- Strong analytical skills and consultative skill set to analyze current usage, customer goals, and recommend actions that drive success for your customers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to build strong customer relationships
- BA/BS, advanced degree a plus