Marketing Operations Analyst (Contract)
Santa Clara County, CA
Marketing Operations Analyst
Who are our employees?
Were an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. Were Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4Hs: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founders mindset. This means were all CEOs of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. Its through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Description: Nutanix is looking for a Rockstar Marketing Operations Analyst to join a solid team. The ideal candidate will enjoy taking projects to completion, from the design phase until the enablement phase and can work collaboratively along the way. This role will have the opportunity to work with many stakeholders and make a big impact on marketing and sales teams.
- Manage SFDC processes related to leads and contacts (Data ingestion from various sources, Response Management, Routing, Page Layouts, Views, Enrichment, Funnel, Sales Engagements etc..)
- Develop processes and analytics around lead management to provide insights to marketing and sales
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to design new processes for upcoming initiatives and streamline existing processes (from 1.0 to 2.0)
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they arise; propose and implement changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Quick learner and is not afraid to try new things and fail
- Understanding and experience with SFDC processes is a must
- Experience with Marketo, Leandata, Openprise, Full Circle, Tableau or similar MarTech tools is a plus
Were an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.