T teams with complex and noisy alerts that overwhelm IT teams. In dynamic and scalable modern data centers and cloud with high performance and diverse workloads, IT teams need simplicity and accuracy to achieve high productivity in operations.
- Work closely with the UX and visual design team to build a highly engaging UI that predicts and exceeds user expectations
- Build RESTful web services that follow industry best practices and integrate with other enterprise applications
- Create effective unit and integration tests.
- Write scripts and tools for development and debugging
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or a related field
- 4-6 years of experience designing and developing large scale software applications.
- Experience in one or more languages: Go, Python etc
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Solid understanding of core front-end and back-end concepts
- Good understanding of popular open-source frameworks and libraries
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests using frameworks such as React Testing Library, Enzyme, Playwright, or Cypress.
- Experience with common front end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.