nalysing failures and determining root cause, setting the expectations of the solution/behaviour based on the requirements.
Manage the planning and execution of product testing efforts, including all associated resources to meet committed delivery dates.
Provide mentorship and review the work of other specialists/Junior engineers.· Should be able to work with the Nutanix Global (mainly India and USA) engineering and multi-functional teams
What you'll bring:
- Love for writing clean, modular code in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong automation skills in Python.
- Good understanding of scalable and distributed systems.
- Experience with S3 and other Object Stores preferred.
- Working knowledge on containerized services, Docker and Kubernetes is preferred.
- Knowledge of virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure is a plus.
- **Additional good to haves:
**BE or MS in Computer Science or related stream is required.
3+ years of software testing experience including expertise with automation.·
- Hands-on development in at least one of the programming languages: Python·
- Hands-on experience working with version control / DevOps tools – Git, Gerrit, or Jenkins