Member of Technical Staff - SDET
Bangalore Urban, India
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related stream is required.
- Ability to write code in any language will be required with preference toPython.
- Candidate should have experience with a virtualized platform likeESXi, KVM will be preferred.
- Candidates with experience insystems domain Storage/Linux/Operating systems/File systems & understanding of Networking.
- Minimum of3 years of experience withtest automation.
- Minimum of5or more yearsof overall software development/devops experience.
- You will own the product quality by working closely with various teams to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of the product.
- We are looking for individuals who have strong debugging skills, strong triaging skills to determiningroot cause, setting the expectations of the solution/behavior based on the requirements.
- You will be driving automationand will be involved in creating highly scalable and reliable test automation Automating test cases written and executed as part of new feature testing, and enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Candidatemusthaveexposure tobackend automation frameworkdevelopment andtest case automation. Ability to write robust scripts to test the product. You should have the ability to convert test cases into automated testsusing