Member of Technical Staff- SDET(UI Automation)
Bangalore Urban, India
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related stream is required.
- Proficient in any programming language with preference toPython.
- Experience in UI automation using selenium and python.
- Experience with a virtualized platform likeESXi, KVM or HyperV will be preferred.
- Experience insystems domain Storage/Linux/Operating systems/File systems.
- Minimum of3 years of experience intest automation and quality analysis.
- You will be involved in creating highly scalable and reliable UI automation of LCM core framework.
- You will support and work as a core member of the QA and automation team in LCM.
- Candidate must have exposure to backend automation framework development as well.