Member of Technical Staff-Security Developer
Bangalore Urban, India
The Nutanix security development team focuses on building secure hybrid cloud platforms. This team is responsible for developing customer facing security functionalities and core platform security services. We are seeking passionate engineers with expertise in various enterprise security domain to design and develop innovative technologies to combat the attacks and extend our leadership in security. Recent projects include hybrid cloud identity management system and a secure data storage system.
- Architect, design, develop, test, and automate security systems to serve a converged computing and storage platform for the software defined data center.
- Strong development background in enterprise API, and high scalability / distributed, embedded Linux based systems.
- Cross functional collaboration with developers, test engineers, field and product management teams to understand the security threat and drive and deliver high quality solutions and services in a fast paced environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to solve production issues.
- 4+ years of experience in software development, including 2+ years developing security systems.
- Deep experience designing and developing enterprise products in Go, C++, Java, and/or Python.
- Solid knowledge in web protocols, operating systems, hypervisors and distributed systems architecture.
- Experience developing Restful API, microservices and open source related projects.
- Familiar with CI/CD, devops model and testing automation frameworks.
- Understanding of core security concepts, including SSO, Oauth and authorization models, security policies and encryption.
- Experience in security monitoring, threat detection, pen tests is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of web application security concepts including OWASP top 10 web vulnerabilities and mitigations.
- Experience with designing PKI solutions, finding misconfigured cryptography system
- In-depth knowledge of computer and network security, security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Familiarity with virtualization platforms, particularly KVM or VMware.
- Experience with kernel and/or network troubleshooting.