MySQL/PG/SQL Server Database Developer - Era
Santa Clara County, CA
MySQL/PG/SQL Server Database Developer
Nutanix Era is seeking a database developer with significant database experience to design and implement data management solutions. Experience successfully implementing open source full-stack solutions, e.g. Linux, Apache/Tomcat, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Python/Java. This is a key position with direct impacts and influence on the success of the business.
You will be joining as one of the founding members of this dynamic team. As a founding member, you are involved in all software development phases with end-to-end responsibility for one or more major components. You will also collaborate with our virtual storage and networking experts to demonstrate Nutanix infrastructure to its full potential in the database engine.
If the journey from idea to product and joining a small team to make impactful contributions excites you then you might be the person we're looking for. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Experience working with multiple databases (MySQL/PG/SQL Server)
- Experience with MySQL/PGclustering solutions (desirable)
- Hybrid Cloud platform experience (desirable)
- Contribution to Open Source databases (desirable)
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of database and related application performance issues
- Evaluating and recommending new database-related tools and solutions
- 2+ Years of Database development
Were an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.