Principal Product Manager - Enterprise Cloud Prism/API
Santa Clara County, CA
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager/Sr Product Manager with experience in product management, strategic, and business skills to be part of our dynamic and growing Enterprise Cloud product team. You will own and drive the definition and execution of next generation of hyper-convergence and software-defined storage. You will be the point person to help identify target market segments and use-cases, research unmet customer needs, and drive compelling roadmap.
- Define and develop product strategy and roadmap. Translate market needs into product features and directions. Present to key team members including executive team.
- Engage with key customers on roadmap, product feedback and delight.
- Write detailed actionable and measurable product requirement documents (PRDs) and user stories.
- Manage the product lifecycle from product definition to product release.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Support, Sales and Partner teams on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with sales and marketing to provide product positioning and messaging as well as contribute to GTM enablement.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field is required. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Experience with enterprise storage, server or networking appliances, virtualization enterprise software, data-center infrastructure offerings
- Experience with infrastructure/cloud manageability and automation.
- Must have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively with professionally done presentations and write-ups, influence others, and measure success
- Ability to be self-motivated towards the achievement and measurement of established goals
- Aptitude to develop and maintain satisfactory working relationships with customers, sellers/SEs, engineering and cross-functional teams.
Attention to detail in executing complex projects.
Were an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.