Project Delivery Consultant
We are seeking a Project Delivery Consultant for Global Services Team that involves working with different functional teams across the globe. The project will have customer and internal interactions. It will have dependencies across different functions like Sales, Channel Partner, Consulting, Finance and Customer. This candidate will be skilled in getting the best out of the project team members, by effectively driving schedule, scope, and budget. The right candidate will be a self-starter, has previous experience in working with international teams and willing to go the extra mile in meeting client satisfaction and project success.
- Coordinate internal resources to deliver customer outcomes as sold
- Previous experience in Project Management in a technology company handling simple and complex projects and ensuring Project delivery within the constraints of time, cost, quality and scope.
- Assist in definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and desired quality.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Ability to develop detailed project plans to monitor and track status of Projects.
- Demonstrate ability to dedicatedly manage changes to the original project scope, project timeline, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Develop and manage Project dependencies. Handle Project issues and risks
- Professional certifications like PMP, Prince a plus
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills with the ability to partner effectively with other team members of diverse backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Conceptual understanding of data center, databases, virtualization and Cloud
- Knowledge of technology products which include SW and HW packaging is a plus.
- Deliver Project status reports and presentations.
- Craft and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Collaborate with project managers worldwide to improve PM efficiency.
- Report and bring up to management as needed.
- Successfully maintain the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with customers enabling future account sales.
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent project planning and scheduling skills.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in virtualization and infrastructure solutions.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working understanding of Microsoft Office and advanced experience documenting project plans using various PM tools (MS Project, Netsuite, MS Powerpoint, Google Sheets, Google Docs etc.)
- PMP / PRINCE II certification a plus
- Working understanding of Agile project management, a plus.
- Experience using change management processes for dynamic professional services projects.
- External customer-facing management experience a plus (including partners).
- Internal customer relationship management experience (i.e. sales, pre-sales, advisory services) a plus.
- High Energy, passionate and get what it takes the attitude
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in project management. Prefer at least 1-year managing data center, IT infrastructure, cloud, hybrid, or hyper-converged programs.