Project Delivery Consultant
Mexico City, Mexico
A successful candidate in this role will have career development opportunities including running a team of project managers and/or the Program Management Office.
- Coordinate internal resources to deliver customer outcomes as sold.
- Ensure all projects delivered within time, scope, quality, and cost constraints.
- Assist in definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and desired quality.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Run customer facing project status meetings as required.
- Develop customer project status reports as required.
- Manage project issues and risks.
- Develop and manage project dependencies.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Collaborate with project managers worldwide to improve PM efficiency.
- Foster relationships with customers enabling future account sales.
- Familiarity with multiple project dashboard creation and presentation to all levels of stakeholders and management a plus.
- Four-year degree or combination of education and relevant work experience. Education, preferably in business administration or computer science.
- Excellent project planning and scheduling skills.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in virtualization and infrastructure solutions.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certificationa plus
- Working knowledge of Agile project management, a plus.
- Experience using change management processes for dynamic professional services projects.
- External customer-facing management experience a plus (including partners).
- Internal customer relationship management experience (i.e. sales, pre-sales, advisory services) a plus.
- Experience managing multiple high-profile workstreams in parallel a plus.
- Experience creating and reviewing professional services SOWs a plus.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in project management. Prefer at least 1 year managing data center, IT infrastructure, cloud, hybrid, or hyperconverged programs.