Chiyoda City, Japan
The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for managing a team as well as multiple clients across Sales, Services, Support and G&A in Japan. This role requires a seasoned talent acquisition professional who will be responsible for overseeing the complete full life cycle of recruiting while also charting the recruitment strategy and driving various recruitment initiatives to achieve set objectives. You willprovide guidance on the addressable talent pool and market conditions - creating customisedsourcing and pipelining strategies for various business units.
A Recruiting Manager at Nutanix must have a strong recruiting background in sales. Technical knowledge is a plus in distributed systems & software development technologies.
- Work with hiring managers and senior stakeholders to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs
- Qualify and Identify potential candidates while leveraging group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Lead and guide a team of hungry, experienced and driven recruiting individuals.
- Spearhead recruiting initiatives from the beginning to the end of the hiring cycle including successfully pre and post closing candidates on opportunities with Nutanix
- Prioritising hiring goals against an aggressive timeline and be able to set benchmarks as well as hiring metrics.
- Manage external vendor relationships to support ongoing recruiting efforts.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related work experience in a search firm or in house recruiting/sourcing
- 3+ years managing a team of recruiters
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Google, Outlook, Excel, etc
- Results oriented with demonstrated strategic thinking, innovation and flexibility