Services Lead - ASEAN
Role and Responsibilities:
The Services Delivery Lead for ASEAN will work in a APJ team that fixates on solution sales from a professional services vantage and provides valuable input into potential repeatable offerings. The candidate will possess knowledge of the solution sales process and outcome through the origination and closing of services sales opportunities for use cases including, but not limited to Enterprise Cloud, tier 1 applications, datacenter migrations, managed services, devops, and operational readiness. The SDL is expected to bring a strong foundation in enterprise Infrastructure knowledge while working together with OEMs and VARs to effectively design and blueprint technical and business process solutions that exceed customer expectations.
The Services Delivery Lead shall:
- Develop and incubate new customer relationships and at the same time expand current relationships to rapidly grow the Nutanix customer base.
- Create the SoW for customer with pricing and correct discounting, in consultation with legal.
- Work closely with ASEAN account teams, Services Tech Leads to expand our market-share and collaborate with Project Managers to better manage our resources available.
- Manage customer expectations and desired outcomes hand in hand with the account team, OEMs and channel partners.
- Work together with customers to identify business outcomes and define service requirements that provide a path to success.
- Generate proposals and provide advice for solutions to business requirements, technical requirements, and end-state outcomes delivered to customers.
- Lead services opportunity plans and grow the surface area for campaigns aligning with the corporate mission.
- Provide weekly bookings forecasts and regular reporting of his services-led engagements, and stay abreast of status/details of each campaign and opportunity, where his role guarantees a successful business outcome.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in either service delivery, SI/SP, Enterprise architecture, or services sales roles with preference in OEM and channel relationship management along with account management in enterprise accounts.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an OEM or channel partner (VAR) or equivalent in managing these relationships.
- Bachelors degree or an MBA.
- Understanding of hyperconvergence products, and their impact on the customers IT journey.
- Enterprise Cloud, software, DevOps, data center transformation, and/or tier 1 application solution offerings.
- Excellent understanding of hybrid cloud modalities, IT go to market challenges, and business drivers that impact customer purchasing decisions.
- Proven experience in rapidly growing enterprise account portfolio.
- Hands-on experience in crafting responses to RFP/RFIs and in leading RFP/proposal presentations.
- Natural leadership abilities, ability to thrive in an independent manner combining exceptional interpersonal communication, virtual team building, and presentation skills.
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of a services engagement, Enterprise License Agreements (ELA), and MSAs/PSAs with a customer working with extended account teams in a potentially multi-vendor arrangement.
- Quickly respond to tactical requests for services balancing the enterprise needs of the organization, along with an ability to triage small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals.
- Package unstructured work streams into an outlined scope.
- Familiar with localizing content from English to native formats.
- Multi-lingual preferred in Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese, and Bahasa.
- Understand the culture of various ASEAN countries.
- Written and spoken command of English and executing contracts in English mandatory.