Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing Campaigns
Santa Clara County, CA
Sr./Manager, Integrated Marketing Campaigns
You are the ideal candidate if you live and breathe all things demand gen. You have designed and executed countless marketing programs. You see marketing opportunities constantly in the world around you and apply the lessons on the job to drive standout campaigns.
A master project manager, you are known for immaculate attention to detail. Youre seen as a go-to person within your function to get things done. You understand the importance of communication and the value of tight relationships, cross-functionally as well as within your direct team.
You are a highly creative strategist as much as an execution powerhouse.
Your track record in lead generation and pipeline growth are off the charts. You use hard data and strategic insights to make informed decisions and calculated bets.
This position is based in our San Jose Headquarters.
- Create and execute innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns that bring to life the strategy of the business
- Utilize a mix of online and offline marketing channels to meet qualified lead, pipeline and revenue goals
- Consistently iterate and improve on marketing programs through regular measurement and optimization
- Become a product expert in our industry and develop highly-relevant content to support your campaigns
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across the global marketing and sales teams to drive end-to-end program results
- Streamline and simplify processes to drive frictionless, uncompromisingly simple campaign execution
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through highly creative marketing programs
- Master project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of demand generation mix including one of the following: email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars, tradeshows and field events
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving ROI
- Exceptional talent for copy writing and editing
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- 5+ years experience in high growth, entrepreneurial environments
- Bachelors Degree required; Marketing, Economics or Business degree preferred
Were an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.