Sr. Systems / Presales Engineer Sweden
Our Systems Engineering team needs more resources.
**As a company we're growing at an exponential rate; be a part of it!**
You understand that in todays world innovation comes completely through software. You also understand the IT world is changing from an infrastructure centric to an application centric approach You want to be part of the success of our ground-breaking and disruptive technology
If you still think Nutanix as a storage vendor, move on, nothing to see here.
As a Senior Systems Engineer you are a customer-focused technical sales engineer that provides pre-sales consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on assistance for our most strategic customers.
You will help our customers transform their businesses as a trusted advisor, leveraging your knowledge on Virtualization, Private and Hybrid Cloud, VDI, Enterpriseapplicationsarchitecture, deploymentand life cycle management,Database and Big Data,Server Virtualization,Containers,virtualnetworkingand security.
To understand your customers technology choices better, it will benefit you to have experience in software development,scripting, maybe you have worked as a DBA at some point in your career?
Our SE team collaborates with Nutanix sales, engineering and product management teams to recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on Nutanix offerings.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Nutanix solutions and products.
- Understand the customers business drivers and how to map these to a Nutanix solution.
- Provide technical leadership in the Requirements Discovery, Solution Development, and Solution Proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle.
- Provide channel partner enablement for selected channel partners in defined territory. For example regular product and solution updates, customized workshops, SE shadowing program, and any other required tasks to enable the partner to perform independent pre-sales work for small-to-medium size opportunities.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations in support of Nutanix road shows and partner events.
- Manage, monitor, and/or perform solution evaluations and Proofs-of-Concept in support of sales opportunities, both directly with the customer and through channel partners.
- Perform technical account management and act as an interface between the sales/pre-sales account teams and technical support staff by monitoring and managing technical issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve technical issues.
- Act as our customers advocate towards Product Management for new feature requests and product roadmap plans, including any required management escalations required to resolve related issues.
- Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- 5-7+ years experience in a customer facing technical role
- High technical proficiency with virtualization technologies, datacenter consolidation, application and orchestration technologies is mandatory
- Hands-on, and does what it takes attitude to drive success
- Team player with strong drive
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Engineering
- A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency, prioritize and execute detailed action plans
Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.