Support Operations Program Manager
Santa Clara County, CA
In this highly visible role, you will be a part of Nutanix's award-winning product support organization which has achieved 90+ net promoter scores over the last 5+ years. You will work cross-functionally with multiple teams such as sales operations, product support, and finance/accounting to provide operational support excellence across the organization. This role will also provide the opportunity to learn and work on Nutanix's cutting edge technology, as well as the whole backend process that enables the sale of our product.**
This role will be primarily responsible for all Support related SKU operations. The responsibilities include:
- The definition, coordination, validation and readiness of new skus and providing on-going Support SKU maintenance.
- Working with the cross-functional teams to migrate and validate the Support skus on to the new CPQ. Also work on the creating and updating sku attributes for iAsset consumption.
- Contributing and maintaining Support content in RFP repository tool and aid in self-serviceability. Additionally, respond to any adhoc requests from Sales and Sales ops.
- Generating reports and creating dashboards.
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized, process and detail-oriented.
- Experience developing and implementing process improvements.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and data skills.
- Prior experience in Product Support, Quoting or Operations role.
- Prior experience with CRM and ERP tools. Salesforce or NetSuite preferred.
- Ability to influence others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS degree in engineering or, other technical degree preferred or, math/statistical degree from an accredited university or college with 8+ years' experience or, a Masters Degree and 6+ years' experience.
- Prior experience supporting a Sales/Services organization.
- CRM user experience and quoting support experience.