Technical Solutions Architect
Greater London, United Kingdom
The Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) will work within the EMEAService team which fixates high-value solution sales while providing valuable input into potential repeatable offerings and optimizing the presales attach rate.
The candidate will be an industry expert in the solution sales process, architecture, and demonstrated positive outcomes. The TSA will collaborate with the presales Advisory Services Manager (ASM) which is the services solution sales liaison and field sales teams throughout the origination, solutioning, and teaming to capture new business for targeted market and sales enterprise verticals.
The Cloud TSA is expected to bring a strong foundation in enterprise infrastructure knowledge while working together with the sales pursuit team to effectively design and blueprint technical and business process solutions that exceed client expectations.
Candidate will have proficiency in one or more of the Cloud use cases including, but not limited to Hyperconverged architectures, modern, cloud-native applications, REST API development, multi-cloud, hybrid cloud, public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), workload micro-segmentation, microservices architectures, container services, manager-of-manager, lift-and-shift, and application rationalization.
- The primary focus will be Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, DevOps principles, and related infrastructure.
- From time-to-time, the candidate will lead or establish proof of concepts or workshops for potential strategic corporate engagements in a presales fashion.
- Assist and drive the sales pursuit team and ASM with new and existing clients to uncover their critical business objective, painting a vision for how these objectives could be obtained from our solution that includes a balance of products, support, and services.
- Emphasize solution-based design via analyses of clients needs and on the technical knowledge of product and solution capabilities and limitations.
- Propose the optimal solution or assist clients in minimizing options, based on theclients needs, solution specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Collaborate with colleagues and Americas Cloud Solution Lead to exchange information, such as selling strategies, product management, SE Xpert teams, or marketing.
- Identify repeatable solutions and work with Cloud Solution Lead to prioritize, review, and contribute resulting services toolkits.
- Develop and deliver presentations to prospective clients including solution demonstrations.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Develops strategies, methods, policies, and best practices for Nutanix Advisory Services.
- Acts as a key contributor to complex and critical client environments.
- Develops and cultivates strong client relationships fostering a Clients for Life relationship.
- Provides presales support for Level of Effort (LOE) and coordinates the development of strategic practice responses to an RFP
- May represent the company as the principal client contact and often performs a leadership role.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining high client satisfaction (CSAT) within the sales and delivery process.
- Mastery in deploying/utilizing virtualization-based solutions (5+ years).Solid understanding of Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) and what sets it apart from traditional 3-tier solutions.
- Fluent in networking architectures and technologies and able to consult with subject matter experts about how to configure their networks when using a variety of infrastructure technologies and security implications.
- Prior consulting / client-facing experience in Fortune 500 and Global Clients, preferably with pre-sales experience
- Demonstrated thought leadership on a program or client pursuit
- The desire for established Social Network presence
- Nutanix NPX certification desired within 24 months, along with relevant domain expertise or architect certifications.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time