Test Drive Developer (Contract)
Santa Clara County, CA
Location: San Jose
Duration: 3 months
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join and be part of our dynamic and growing team dedicated to supporting Nutanix Test Drive If you are a software engineer interested in building front-end, back-end or, full-stack services for a rapidly growing SaaS service, then we are interested in talking to you. The successful candidate for this role should have demonstrated experience in building high-performing web applications that are scalable and extensible. You will be part of our dynamic and innovative Test Drive organization here at Nutanix.
The Nutanix Test Drive team is dedicated to delivering instant access with guided tours to onboard new prospects and instruct existing customers of the full power of the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Stack.
- You will be part of implementation team responsible for building customer and prospect facing applications
- Build highly responsive production-ready applications using Node.js and Python
- Translate requirements and user stories into design specifications and solid code and customer use-case focused experiences.
- Able to demonstrate creating well-architected REST APIs and integrating with a variety of tools.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
Relentless UX focus and a dedication to ensuring a customers first experience with Nutanix is delightful.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in computer science or, related field of study.
- Prior experience with full-stack development of Cloud/SaaS Applications.
- Strong Software Engineering and Cloud background (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Experience with developing and managing cloud-computing environments like Amazon EC2, Azure or, Heroku is a plus.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB and/or Amazon Redshift
- Understanding of algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and testable code using modern server platforms such as GoLang, Python or Node.js
- Experience working with Docker Containers and relevant container orchestration systems: ECS, Kubernetes or a desire to learn