Xi Integ - Engineering Manager
Santa Clara County, CA
We are looking for a top-notch Engineering Manager to join our dynamic and growing Xi Cloud Integration team. This team serves as the owner of ensuring and bringing core services into the global Nutanix data centers as well as public cloud vendors. This team builds cloud services and also implements automated pipelines, and orchestration systems for deploying high quality, highly performance, scalable and secure cloud services in the global Data Centers. You will contribute into this team in all key activities.
- Lead a team of passionate and world-class engineers, as their direct manager
- Bring hands-on expertise & technical leadership, in the areas of cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure and Nutanix)
- Work with the Tech leads to learn the Nutanix Xi stack, engineering & release Systems
- Work with cross-functional teams across multiple geos, to deliver high quality cloud services, internal as well as customer-facing
- Define/implement processes to adhere to the lifecycle policies for Nutanix product and cloud services
- Own the Xi Integration processes & schedules to enable timely release delivery
- Bring metrics and data driven analysis into the Xi Integration team for continuous improvements
- BS/MS (Comp Sc) with at least 10 years of work experience
- Excellence in managing small size teams while contributing on technical projects
- Solid development experience in one (or more) languages: Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash
- Experience in QE Test Design, Test Automation, Tool Development
- Experience in cloud technologies like: AWS, Azure, GCP, Nutanix a great plus
- Experience in virtualization (ESX, AHV, HyperV) and container technology (Kubernetes, Docker) an additional bonus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Passionate, Creative & Learning mindset
Ability to work remotely well with partners and team members
Were an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.