orts to ensure compliance with company policy regarding the set up and maintenance of vendor banking information.
- Establish standard processes and documents to drive efficiencies in banking set up and payment execution processes.
- Partner closely with our Accounts Payable, Treasury and Supply teams to deliver timely payments to vendors.
- Research, analyze and help resolve payments issues with our banking partners and vendors.
- Provide ad hoc reports and help build standard reports for Accounts Payable and Treasury to use for analysis.
- Assist in the payment processing for employee expense reports.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required / Associates degree or higher preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working in Accounts Payable or Treasury completing payments and similar activities.
- ERP and banking portal experience required.
- SAP and JDE experience highly preferred.
- Skilled in a high understanding of banking methods within the US and Canada (ACH, wire, virtual credit cards, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information processed.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We’re a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
- We design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.