entory management based on the direction of the business including MRP and Kanban.
- Identify problem areas that impact delivery and quality performance and initiate corrective action.
- Work with several departments including receiving, shipping, sales, customer service & sourcing to meet the company service goals.
- Reinforce the company’s continuous improvement culture that promotes communication, shared learning, intelligent risk-taking, creative problem solving, and accountability for failures and successes.
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Art Degree in business, engineering, materials management or comparable experience OR 4 years’ experience in the areas of procurement or supply chain management.
- 2+ years of experience in procurement or supply chain management is required.
- Knowledge of Demand Solutions or other forecasting software is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of MRP and related system preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as the employee will collaborate and interact with all levels of management, various functions at all sites, and Suppliers.
- Analytically focused with skills to support problem solving and decision-making ability.
A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We’re a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
- We design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.