We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
What YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
This position will be responsible for growing the ERICO and ERIFLEX business by managing direct and/or indirect sales resources.
In this position, you will get to:
- Achieve sales goals for targeted product lines by ensuring commitment and capability from direct sales teams and/or rep agencies
- Assist sales resources with closing strategic opportunities and managing important customer relationships
- Work with sales resources to develop territory & accounts plans to maximize revenue in region
- Assist in the development of large/strategic sales opportunities, and maintain high-level relationships with key accounts and/or top channel partners
- Act as VOC conduit between the field and support functions
- Coordinate region selling activities (https://e.g. new product launch, account assignment, ongoing customer needs)
- Actively communicate competitive feedback and market dynamics internally to help further improve solution set and refine message
- Forecast accurately sales opportunities in CRM tool
- Manage region Opportunity Funnel on https://Salesforce.com by identifying and reporting new opportunities, by converting Marketing Qualified Leads and Channel partner Leads
Secondary Responsibilities of the Function
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with direct accounts within supervision of Pricing and Product Management teams
- Coordinate relationships between end users and channel partners in providing business leads then recommended selling price within supervision of Pricing and Product Management teams
- Coordinate a predictive analyze to avoid customer leakage
- Collect ideas for new product developments from Voice Of Customers
- Background in Engineering or Trade related business field.
- Electrical contractor sales and work experience.
- 5+ years of sales development and account management experience.
- Skilled at effective communications and influencing at both technical and leadership levels. Skills must include good interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate by collaborating with others to arrive at a conclusion using compromise, persuasion, rationale, and diplomacy.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstances; must be able to thrive in a changing business environment.
A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We’re a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
- We design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.