We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
Are you a dynamic people leader with a passion for Supply Chain? Ideal candidates strive to grow their team members by establishing meaningful relationships, developing strong teams and delivering results.
We aspire to balance resiliency, price, and quality to create a sustainable and reliable supply chain network for a highly dynamic business. The key to success is balancing category strategy, project execution and cross- functional alignment to meet business needs.
This highly visible and critical leadership role supports one of our fastest growing businesses. The role will focus on the strategic approach to accelerate our supply chain transformation, including Tier 1 and 2 suppliers.
What you will experience in this position:
- Create and deploy the supply strategic sourcing strategy for people, process and technology across your region
- Lead, develop and empower supply team members. Build and cultivate a culture of continuous learning and individual growth
- Learn global economic trends and commodity market intelligence
- Foster relationships with strategic suppliers.
- Deploy best in class processes and metrics to support business growth and delight our customers. Lead strategy deployment creation and execution of key projects
- Manage Organizational Effectiveness through efficiency improvement and functional transformation
- BS / BA degree in Operations, Materials, Business Management is a must
- Masters' degree preferred
- 10+ years leading international teams with experience in supply or strategic sourcing management supporting manufacturing environments is a must
- Experience with supply chain management implementation
- Proven experience in leading organizational development and change management methods to drive a culture of inclusiveness
- Business fluent English skills
- Willingness to travel (<25%)
A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We’re a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
- We design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.