- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Technology
- Location New York, NY
What excites us at OnDeck? Technology. Innovation. Small businesses. We believe in our team members and power their growth through challenging them every day and offering inspiring careers. We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s community service events, book club meetings, team get-togethers or weekly social hours in the office.
OnDeck (ONDK) uses data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to a market underserved by banks. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans. We are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
Technology at OnDeck is a mix of building cutting edge systems to provide a world-class user experience to our customers and partners, aggregate mountains of data to make real-time lending decisions, and of course move lots of money every day. We have an emphasis on scalability, reliability and accuracy.
What we offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits from day one.
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take off the time that you need when you need.
- Up to four months paid parental leave for all new parents. Adoption assistance with reimbursement of up to $5K. We want you to have time to bond with your new bundle of joy.
- Order lunch on us from Seamless. You can order what you want, when you want and from where you want.
- We’ll match your 401(k) contributions and offer a discount through our Employee Stock Purchase Plan. All to complement your personal financial strategy.
- We want to help advance your career. Take classes relevant to your job and the first $5K is on us.
- Enjoy our annual company summer party, holiday party and department quarterly outings.
- Semi-annual Hackathons to give our teams a fun way to innovate together and come up with awesome ideas.
- Our partnership with SoFi gives you access to student loan refinancing, personal loans and even mortgages.
- We work hard, we play hard. Build or join an OnDeck intramural club, group, and/or sports team and be part of our OnDeck Community.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
OnDeck Stats & In the News:
- In 2015, OnDeck & JP Morgan Chase partner to offer small business loans, named the biggest deal in the history of marketplace lending
- Our first $3 billion in loans led to 74,000 jobs and $11 Billion in U.S. economic impact.
- On December 17, 2014 OnDeck rings in the biggest NYC tech IPO since 1999
- OnDeck was New York’s largest VC-backed tech exit ever
Awards we've received:
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Inc 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014
As an Atlassian Administrator at OnDeck, you will:
- Be the primary point of contact for any requests and issues related to JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket/Stash
- Process creation and management of complex workflows, projects, custom fields, security schemes, reports and dashboard configurations.
- Lead minor and major Atlassian upgrades and schedule/coordinate with teams to minimize disruption to end users.
- Work with various business teams to gather requirements and implement changes in Atlassian products
- Understand, document and implement best practices of operational processes
Qualifications for success:
- Expert level knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and other Atlassian products
- Experience with software development practices (test-driven development, Agile/SCRUM, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
- Proficiency with Java programming language is a plus.
- Strong work ethic with good time management and the ability to work with diverse teams