- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Human Resources
- Location New York, NY
What excites us at OnDeck? Technology. Innovation. Small businesses. We believe in our team members and power their growth through challenging them every day and offering inspiring careers. We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact.
OnDeck (ONDK) uses data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to a market underserved by banks. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans. We are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
What we offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits from day one.
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take off the time that you need when you need.
- Up to four months paid parental leave for all new parents. Adoption assistance with reimbursement of up to $5K. We want you to have time to bond with your new bundle of joy.
- Order lunch on us from Seamless. You can order what you want, when you want and from where you want.
- We’ll match your 401(k) contributions and offer a discount through our Employee Stock Purchase Plan. All to complement your personal financial strategy.
- We want to help advance your career. Take classes relevant to your job and the first $5K is on us.
- Enjoy our annual company summer party, holiday party and department quarterly outings.
- Semi-annual Hackathons to give our teams a fun way to innovate together and come up with awesome ideas.
- Our partnership with SoFi gives you access to student loan refinancing, personal loans and even mortgages.
- We work hard, we play hard. Build or join an OnDeck intramural club, group, and/or sports team and be part of our OnDeck Community.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
The People Operations team is committed to OnDeck’s rapid growth by being proactive and nimble; by building high quality partnerships that delight the OnDeck community. Our passion is people, and we are singularly focused on finding and retaining stars. And we always take our jobs seriously, but never ourselves.
As a Compensation Analyst at OnDeck, you will:
- Participate in market surveys and analyze the results to assist with ongoing competitive analyses and pay program assessments.
- Track market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to compensation.
- Assist with assessment of current compensation levels and mix relative to the external market and to internal peers.
- Provide analysis to assess effectiveness and quality of compensation plans and programs. Assist in the development, administration and communication of new and existing compensation programs.
- Assist with preparation of compensation-related communication materials.
- Consult with Talent Acquisition and business leaders on offers and salary adjustments.
- Maintain job levels and assignment of new positions. Consult with Generalists on building job descriptions and assigning FLSA status. Consult with Talent Acquisition to assign job levels and salary ranges for all open headcounts.
- Track monthly equity grants and coordinate upload of files to Morgan Stanley.
- Assist Sales Compensation Analyst in various analyses and calculations.
- Participate in other projects as necessary.
Qualifications for success:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of experience specializing in Compensation. CCP preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Must have excellent excel skills.
- Experience working with HRIS systems and reporting.
- Experience with Salesforce and Xactly Incent a plus.
- Requires a strong customer service focus, as well as outstanding communication and organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well within a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
What we offer you:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's future, and share in the rewards accordingly
- A fun, fast-paced, Startup environment.
- Really cool and brilliant colleagues who you can learn from and grow with.
- Paid/flexible vacations and holidays.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching program, flex spending plan and life insurance.
- If you’re sick just stay home and feel better.
- Summer & Holiday events with the entire office!
- Happy hour every Wednesday.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.