IT Audit Manager
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category IT
- Location New York, NY
As the IT Audit Manager, you will build the Internal Audit function of a newly public company, and have regular exposure to senior executives and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. In this hands-on role, you will lead the IT Audit efforts for OnDeck by providing regular updates and tracking results which will drive the team's success. You will also be the key point person to internal and external team members to streamline communication and increase the Audit team's value to the organization.
As an IT Audit Manager, you will:
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective IT internal audit program, including providing expertise on IT Audit methodologies.
- Lead IT efforts for the team including coordinating with our external auditor, identifying risks and impacts from emerging standards, testing/reviewing/monitoring of work, reporting on findings, and collaborating with management on remediation efforts. Lead the Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO 2013, and SOC reporting efforts for Technology controls.
- Develop a deep understanding of the overall Technology environment, core IT processes/applications, and how Technology supports OnDeck’s business, financial, and operational objectives.
- Take part in our annual risk assessment and development of the annual audit plan for the IT areas.
- Partner with management to mitigate risks by helping think through creative solutions to issues. You are passionate about wanting to build excellent relationships with internal team members.
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities, cost savings, controls optimizations, and other visionary recommendations.
- Assist in the development of internal audit staff to achieve high levels of performance and morale.
- Participate our Audit Committee meetings and other strategic initiatives, as necessary.
- Work on other projects and responsibilities, as needed.
Qualifications for success:
- 5+ years of IT audit experience including general controls, application controls, and other technology areas. 2+ years in a managerial role is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Information Systems, or a related field.
- You have lead IT practices and IT controls and governance frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ISO 27001.
- You have worked with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements and understand how it relates to the audit team's work.
- You have been in a role requiring the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with control owners, clients, or management.
- You have public accounting and/or consulting experience, and/or related industry experience is a plus. Big-4 experience is a plus.
- You have at least one of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CIA, CISSP, CEH, or other relevant certification.
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts and techniques would be great.
- Experience with ACL for data analytics is a huge is a plus.