- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Administrative
- Location Arlington, VA
What excites us at OnDeck? Technology. Innovation. Small businesses. We believe in our employees and power their growth through being challenged every day and offering careers that inspire. We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s a game of Ping-Pong, team get-togethers or weekly happy hours in the office.
OnDeck (ONDK) uses data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to a market underserved by banks. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans. We are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
OnDeck is seeking an Office Coordinator to keep our beautiful new office running smooth as a whistle! Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you outgoing and organized? If so, we our Facilities team is looking for you!
What we offer you:
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
- A workplace full of bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching program, flex spending plan and life insurance
- Paid/flexible vacations and holidays
- Summer & Holiday events with the entire office!
- Happy hour every Wednesday
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.
OnDeck Stats & In the News:
- In 2015, OnDeck & JP Morgan Chase partner to offer small business loans, named the biggest deal in the history of marketplace lending
- Our first $3 billion in loans led to 74,000 jobs and $11 Billion in U.S. economic impact.
- On December 17, 2014 OnDeck rings in the biggest NYC tech IPO since 1999
- OnDeck was New York’s largest VC-backed tech exit ever
Awards we've received:
- Financial Times Most Innovative In-House Legal Teams, 2015
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work - 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014
As an Office Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for covering the front desk for visitor arrivals
- Serve as a liaison between the VA office and building management/maintenance crew
- Ensure the physical appearance of the new office is to company standards
- Assist with keeping the kitchen and coffee bar tidy daily
- Assist with seating changes and keep internal space planning software up to date
- Work closely with the OnDeck Facilities Manager on expenditures and office upkeep
- Help with office beautification projects from time to time
- Set up desks for new hires and clear off desks for employees who left the company
- Coordinate procurement and oversee the stocking of office and kitchen supplies by Aramark and other vendors as necessary
- Receive deliveries and ensure all items are included
- Perform a weekly audit of all conference rooms making sure they are well stocked with supplies
- Manage New York Seamless Web employee additions and deletions
- Manage VA Facilities budget
- Office Supplies
- Order catering for the weekly happy hour and other events
- Setting up for in house conferences/trainings
- Add/Delete users from the company Seamless Web account
- Act as a Fire Warden
- Work with IT to activate and deactivate access cards in a timely manner so as to mitigate potential security breaches
- Manage digital roll call member additions and deletions
- Assist Facilities Manager with Emergency Action Planning and implementation
- Liaison with vendors (i.e. manage server room AC maintenance appointments)
- Negotiate rates
- Manage contracts
Qualifications for success:
- Experience in Facilities or as an Office Manager strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills & excellent customer service skills are a must!
- Organized & detail oriented
- Patience & flexibility
- Past experience with managing a large budget
- A nice friendly smile
- Pleasant personality & a go-getter mentality
- A love of beautiful spaces!