Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
As part of the Sales & Marketing team, you’ll help us solve challenges and succeed as you grow and understand the unique needs of our clients and tailor easy-to-use solutions to deliver the performance they need.
With a position in Sales & Marketing, you’ll strengthen our relationships with clients, anticipate their needs, and think outside the box to unlock new possibilities.
Our Business Development Representatives (BDR) are a crucial part of the company’s sales organization, responsible for generating new business by receiving and routing inbound client and prospect leads. In this position, you must share our passion for technology, embrace healthy competition, and constantly give full effort to creating sales opportunities. The ideal BDR is a motivated, competitive, ambitious, organized, communicative, and persuasive individual. BDR’s primary responsibility is to speak to and build relationships with anyone who has contacted Paylocity in search of information on how our company can help their business. The end goal of each interaction with a prospect is to secure appointments for Paylocity’s sales force.
• Handle multiple avenues of contact attempts from prospects and clients looking to acquire information on Paylocity and our products, then move those prospects into the appropriate Paylocity sales cycle
• Maintain a complete understanding of Paylocity services, products, internal sales tools and processes in order process inquiries and set appointments
• Manage the distribution of incoming leads to various departments by communicating the information to the appropriate team member
• Use a consultative approach to gather information regarding payroll and human resources related needs from inbound prospects; be prepared to handle objections and use sales techniques to schedule appointments for an on-site sales presentation by a District Sales Manager
• Handle inbound calls from prospects looking to learn more about Paylocity
• Respond to prospects that fill out sales requests on the Paylocity website
• Respond to prospects looking to learn more about our organization on the Paylocity website chat feature in real time
• Take customer service inquiries for current clients looking to add services and distribute these to the appropriate sales reps
• Build rapport with potential clients to help generate business
• Handle objections and use sales techniques to parallel an organization’s needs with what Paylocity can offer
• Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 1 year of experience in Payroll, HR or equivalent work experience
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Must have demonstrated strong organizational, time-management, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to receive and apply direction and feedback
• Must have a high level of reason and analytical skills and the ability to be objective
• Able to handle multiple tasks while working independently
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Proficiency in MS office
EEO and accessibility Statement
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]_._
At Paylocity, we deliver more than our awesome product suite with crazy good reviews. We prioritize your success by covering you with a deep support system to back up our easy-to-use, innovative solutions. Providers will merely sell you a product. But a partner actually cares about you and your business. A partner takes the time to get to know you and understand your ...