Many companies offer payroll and human capital management (HCM) solutions, but Paylocity takes technology to the next level. We’ve evolved beyond HCM to a next-generation employee experience platform. With uniquely designed solutions to help companies engage employees, we’ve changed how and where work gets done and created a personalized work environment. Join Paylocity as we continue to transform the future of technology!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Help our award-winning technology company run effectively as you take on big challenges and find solutions with a position in Operations.
Use your problem-solving skills to shape the way others see Paylocity. Launch your career with us!
The Client Services Manager is a key player in our Client Services Division at Paylocity and a huge contributor to our success as a service organization! With Paylocity's client Retention rate of 97%, a Client Services Manager has a lot to live up to both in terms of managing our clients' experience with Paylocity and providing fantastic leadership and direction to our Account Management teams!
The purpose of the Client Services Manager is to ensure client satisfaction and retention through developing strategies to effectively address issues, proactively service moderately complex clients and prepare and lead a team of various levels of Account Managers. The Client Service Manager will work with a team of Managers to appropriately prioritize client interactions and efforts on behalf of the client. The Client Service Manager will engage directly with clients as needed in both proactive and reactive work. In particular, the Client Service Manager will directly address escalated calls and work to negotiate with the client and internal resources for the betterment of the business. The work is highly complex and analytical and will take an effective balance between technical skills, leadership, process, and soft skills to be effective.
Location: Meridian (Hybrid, remote capable)
Reports To: Operations
• Develop strategies and initiatives that improve, and sustain client satisfaction and retention
• Lead a team of Account Managers to enable outstanding client services. Observe client interactions and provide coaching as it relates to handling issues and applying the necessary soft skills to minimize risk with clients
• Facilitate necessary learning opportunities to build and grow fundamental knowledge base of staff
• Provide proactive development opportunities that contribute to self and team within corporate goals and values
• Create and maintain an effective and positive work environment that fosters open communication, learning, coaching and recognition around the values of our organization
• Monitor the workload of the team ensuring appropriate volume, priority, and client/account manager alignments
• Hiring and onboarding new team members with emphasis on establishing strong trusted relationships from conception of start date
• Creative solutions and out of the box ideas to increase employee engagement and retention
• Collaborate cross functional partnerships to ensure processes and tools are in place to best support the clients, client services team including but not limited to Technical services, Finance, Tax, Sales, Support, Distribution, and Implementation
• Flexibility with day-to-day responsibilities emphasizing on the ability to pivot with agility
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years in a client focused role
• 3+ years management experience
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Experience using reporting and metrics as a key part of the job (Monthly/Quarterly KPI’s)
• Demonstrated leadership experience within a customer service focused organization
• Experience working with payroll, HRIS or HCM software
• Operations, Process Improvement or Project Management Experience
• Strong Interpersonal communication skills
EEO and accessibility Statement
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]_._
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position is $74,409 - $115,206/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
At Paylocity, we deliver more than our awesome product suite with crazy good reviews. We prioritize your success by covering you with a deep support system to back up our easy-to-use, innovative solutions. Providers will merely sell you a product. But a partner actually cares about you and your business. A partner takes the time to get to know you and understand your ...