RISE (Client Services Specialist – Development Program)
Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Let's go Forward Together!
Bring your talent and eagerness to learn to Paylocity, where you’ll discover the skills needed to launch your career! Benefit from award-winning training and one-on-one coaching as you play a key role in Paylocity’s future with an early careers position. Explore how you can go from the classroom to the conference room with internships and new-grad programs at one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work. Experience the support that’ll take you from grad to a flourishing career with a position in Paylocity’s early careers division! Use your problem-solving skills to shape the way others see Paylocity. Launch your career with
Hiring for January and February classes!
Our Readiness for Innovation and Service Excellence (RISE) Program was designed to think next generation with the recent college graduate in mind. You’re fresh off earning your degree and want to develop, learn, and grow!
In our RISE Program, you’ll earn it every day as we train you on our booming industry, company, and software, while teaching you skills that’ll build a foundation for success at Paylocity. You’ll love this role if you get your kicks by helping others. We’re looking for someone who loves solving problems and creating long-term customer relationships. This is a great opportunity if you genuinely care about customer support and the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
RISE lets you accelerate right into our Account Manager II position, where you’ll master the foundational role that’ll prepare you for future opportunities, by gaining valuable exposure to all of our award-winning products, our clients, and our processes.
Our Account Managers provide timely responses and proactive follow-up. They problem-solve by leveraging knowledge, resources, qualitative and quantitate info, and professional communication with our clients. They provide guidance to clients on HR and payroll best practices, organizational change management, and Paylocity product fit while implementing and optimizing ancillary products.
After six months as an Account Manager II, you’ll be invited to attend an exclusive talent development program to prepare you for your next role. These fast-paced programs focus on education and readiness, so you’re in the best position to apply for your next promotion to one of several more advanced roles, such as:
· Executive Account Manager: You focus on and work with our high-profile large and complex clients to partner and provide guidance while interacting with senior leaders within Paylocity
· Technical Support Specialist: You focus on technology and troubleshooting, and thrive on learning new technical skills and translating your knowledge into actionable directions for clients and account managers
As you enter Year 2 at Paylocity, your growth will fuel opportunity, as you’ve been given the resources and tools to continue to develop and grow with us!
Position Reports To: Manager, Client Services
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Please note: This role is in one of our modern offices with virtual working options available with tenure and performance.
· You graduated with your bachelor’s degree within the last two years
· You’re experienced in client-facing or customer service roles
· You love to collaborate with others to make awesome happen
· You like to work hard, play hard, and are self-motivated
· You can easily deal with a little chaos and uncertainty
· Details are your thing
· You have the heart of a teacher – after all, you taught Grandma how to use her iPhone!
· MS Office applications like Word and Excel are no sweat
· Learning new things is your middle name
· Please note: You must pass a job-dependent final exam at the end of training
· Issue resolution: You like to make things easier for customers and colleagues – no problem is too big or too small.
· Client focus: You are energized by interacting with and helping people. You know everyone has trouble sometimes and look to empower and educate our customers so they can utilize our software to drive their success
· Timely and successful delivery of solutions: You understand the urgency necessary when clients need our help, and you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty to get the job done quickly and efficiently
· System capability: You are tech-savvy, a quick learner, and able to manage multiple different systems/programs at one time
· Leverage resources: You love reading and learning about new ways to do things and aren’t afraid to ask for help if you can’t figure it out
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
At Paylocity, we deliver more than our awesome product suite with crazy good reviews. We prioritize your success by covering you with a deep support system to back up our easy-to-use, innovative solutions. Providers will merely sell you a product. But a partner actually cares about you and your business. A partner takes the time to get to know you and understand your ...