As a Channel Centric HCM AE you will close sales and win new business through referrals from your defined channel partners. You will join a sales team that works with both new and existing clients to sell our end to end suite of human capital management solutions. Daily, you will cultivate relationships with; benefit brokers, financial advisors, wholesalers, TPA’s, HR Consultant’s, Human Resources and executive decision-makers, set appointments, and assess prospect needs to match them to Paylocity’s solution set.
You will use your ability to manage multiple sales processes at the same time through various stages in the sales process, as well as document them, staying attached to the prospect through implementation until your new business is up and running on the solutions you sell.
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves. While other companies talk about it, we make it happen. Join Paylocity and launch your career.
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
As part of the Sales & Marketing team, you’ll help us solve challenges and succeed as you grow and understand the unique needs of our clients and tailor easy-to-use solutions to deliver the performance they need.
With a position in Sales & Marketing, you’ll strengthen our relationships with clients, anticipate their needs, and think outside the box to unlock new possibilities.
The Channel Centric HCM Account Executive at Paylocity work in a fast-paced business environment that is very competitive and quota-driven, targeting medium-sized companies. The best Channel Centric HCM Account Executive are hunters with experience in channel sales environments, capable of creating their own activity in the field and constantly looking for that next sale. A strong predictor of success for a Channel Centric HCM Account Executive is someone who has a demonstrated track record of success in a channel sales environment, and incorporates a consultative approach to their sales technique, has exceptionally good prospective skills, the ability to be persistent (but not pushy), and has a passion for what is being sold!
Our corporate sales office is based in Schaumburg, Illinois. However, we are looking for Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executives across the nation -this position is fully-remote from a home office!
Location: Remote office/Southern New Jersey territory (needs to be located in area)
Reports To: Director of Sales
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Hunt and profile new Channel Referral Partners daily
· Attend happy hours, lunches, and events weekly to drive referral flow and partner engagement
· Determine prospective customers’ needs for Payroll, Human Resources and more, then presenting Paylocity services to meet those needs for our major clients 50-500 employees.
· Travel within a defined, specific territory.
· Prepare and present proposals and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
· Complete and obtain documentation required for the conversion of data from their previous payroll provider to the Paylocity system. Work directly with internal departments to insure the client has a smooth transition to their new payroll provider.
· Maintain contact with existing customers to determine needs for additional services.
· Using initiative, develop prospects through referrals, professional and personal contacts and other sources.
· Attend Paylocity-sponsored trade shows, conferences and other events to promote Paylocity services.
· Ability to meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota for your territory.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent
· 2-5 years of experience in a quota-driven, business-to-business sales position? Proven ability with sales prospecting and closing
· Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
· Critical thinking and decision-making skills required in order to handle objections and unexpected situations that may arise throughout the sales cycle
· Customer service orientation -the client ALWAYS comes first!
· Strong presentation skills to effectively represent Paylocity and allow the client to visualize the benefits of our services
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong listening skills to probe further into clients’ needs and expectations
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Paylocity, we believe diversity makes us better.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, culture, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion or spiritual belief, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We actively cultivate these differences through our employee resource groups (ERGs), employee experiences, perspectives, talents, and approaches to drive innovation in the software and services we provide our customers.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $40,000 - $80,000/yr ; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for our variable commission plan and offers a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
At Paylocity, we deliver more than our awesome product suite with crazy good reviews. We prioritize your success by covering you with a deep support system to back up our easy-to-use, innovative solutions. Providers will merely sell you a product. But a partner actually cares about you and your business. A partner takes the time to get to know you and understand your ...