Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work – it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we’re doing just that. Join us as we change the future and transform your career!
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves. While other companies talk about it, we make it happen. Join Paylocity and launch your career!
The income tax analyst will assist with all aspects of federal and state income tax compliance as well as accounting for income taxes in the financial statements as well other miscellaneous tax responsibilities. He/She will enhance their tax technical skills while learning about the broader operational cycles and initiatives of a fast paced and growing technology company.
Location: 1400 America Ln, Schaumburg IL
Schedule: Hybrid - In Office 2 days/week, Monday-Friday
· Prepare federal, state and local income and franchise tax returns, including preparation of all supporting work papers
· Prepare quarterly and annual income tax provision pursuant to ASC 740
· Maintain tax fixed asset ledger and prepare computation of tax depreciation
· Compute calculations for the Company’s quarterly federal and state estimated tax payments and annual extension. Prepare and file all vouchers and forms appropriately
· Prepare monthly tax account reconciliations and tax accruals
· Research federal and state tax law and communicate findings
· Respond and resolve tax notices from various governmental agencies through verbal or written communication
· Assist with tax audits, as needed.
· Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned including assisting with indirect taxes
Education and Experience
· Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, public accounting experience a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, CPA preferred
· Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
· CorpTax and OneSource Tax Provision experience, preferred
· NetSuite experience a plus
· Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing company
· Ability to work independently as well as collaborate across organizational functions
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Well-organized work style, attention to detail, and an ability multitask
EEO and accessibility Statement
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]_._
At Paylocity, we deliver more than our awesome product suite with crazy good reviews. We prioritize your success by covering you with a deep support system to back up our easy-to-use, innovative solutions. Providers will merely sell you a product. But a partner actually cares about you and your business. A partner takes the time to get to know you and understand your ...