This role will be part of RTR DevSecOps team and responsible for solution design, governance and delivery of Finance projects & Sustain Activities in AMESA/APAC portfolio including Financial Transactions, Workflow approvals, Reconciliations& HFM reporting.
This role will partner with AMESA & APAC business & Sector & Market IT teams to understand requirements, ideate the solution, estimate and deliver solution in the stated areas across RTR Value Stream.
This role will collaborate with various IT internal teams to deliver the solution end to end from initiation to delivery & sustain by adhering to all internal PepsiCo IT standards. People with high motivation, leadership and people management skills are very important.
-Plan and Deliver projects in Finance domain planned by business as part of AOP and ensure it execution within time and budget. Manage multiple projects at the same time efficiently and work with Partner resources for execution.
-Lead and manage the partner Sustain team and ensuring adherence to all SLA's/OLA's. Providing help and support to the team as required and coordinating with business team on need basis.
-Lead and manage the evaluation of new tool/application and participate in negotiation with Vendors.
-Lead IT solution planning, Business requirements analysis, IT project delivery and governance related to the key solutions sets of Finance function within AMENA (approximately 4 different solutions covering AMENA geography): Finance: Financial transactions, Workflow & Approvals, Reconciliations & HFM reporting
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree required
• 14+ years of experience related IT experience, CPG experience preferred
• 12+ years of SAP FICO (ECC) a must
• 3-4 large scale implementation projects experience is a must
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
Strong expertise in SAP FICO solution with strong business process knowledge in SAP Finance
• Knowledge of integration points with SAP and other peripheral systems
• Proficient in written & spoken English
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficiency in basic Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
• Demonstrates desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
• Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
• Knowledge and experience in following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP Solution Manager, SAP ChaRM, ITIL tools & processes, HP Service Manager, Mercury tools, CPG industry experience, ALM, project implementation and production support experience
• Ability to prioritize own work under general supervision; ability to guide and lead teams
Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements, work independently with other IT leaders for Finance function.
• Sensitivity towards various cultures and ability to work across countries and time zones
• Leadership skills to handle a matrix organization and drive for results
• Demonstrated flexibility in dealing with evolve phase of new organization
• Mentor and coach others across verticals.