We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Food service, also known on premise selling, will service existing accounts and use superior cold-calling selling skills to generate new business for the following customers: Restaurants and Bars.
Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
Acquire new Food Service accounts via leads, cold-calling and other strategic selling solutions.
Negotiate contracts for new business, Renew current customer contracts
Utilize pricing architecture to drive profitability.
Analyze Customer information using IRI and Nielsen to identify and expand business opportunities.
Coordinate placement of new equipment and ensure flawless execution of logistics.
Successful candidates will drive volume, revenue and paint the town Pepsi Blue.
Compensation & Benefits:
• The expected compensation range for this position is between $59,300 - $92,500.
• Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary.
• Bonus based on performance and eligibility target payout is 15% of annual salary paid out Quarterly.
• Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
• In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience.
Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience.
Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically.
This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement