r QA and governance processes
• Accountable for Quality Assurance of code/technical design reviews for junior developers
• Provide application debugging support and code fixes for identified issues and builds for optimal quality
• Works with customers and IT partners globally to identify and resolve application issues, escalating as required
• Partner closely with external vendors, including on-shore and offshore resources.
• Develops, executes and maintains test plans and test cases for unit testing efforts
• Provides Technical cut-over, Go-Live and Hypercare support
Years of Experience:
5 to 7 years of SAP ABAP experience in S/4 and ECC
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• Bachelor's degree required in information technology or other technically focused field
• At least 5 years of hands on development experience in SAP ABAP building RICEFWs for Enterprise Applications
• Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan, MS ADO, Quality Center and MS Project
Mandatory Non-Technical skills:
• Team player open to working in a highly collaborative onshore/offshore environment and able to communicate with a diverse audience.
• Demonstrate the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
• Results oriented with decision making capabilities in a complex, fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
• Good time management and planning skills
• Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers, resolving very difficult and sensitive issues effectively
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Solves highly complex, politically sensitive problems across teams
• Strong management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent