• Main purpose of this role is to provide technical hands-on support for Social Intelligence platform in areas of integrations, website development and data strategy
• The ideal candidate has a strong background in data integration, excellent problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of social media platforms and their APIs.
+6 years' experience as a programmer or computer scientist.
• Bachelor's Degree in CIS, MIS, Information Security, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms, APIs, and data retrieval techniques.
• Hands-on practical experience delivering system design, application development, testing, and deployment
• Advanced understanding of agile methodologies, CI/CD, Data Management, Application Resiliency, and Security
• Hands-on experience with AWS services , Lambda, SQS, SNS;
• Knowledge of data privacy regulations and best practices.
• Familiarity with data lakes, data warehouses, and big data technologies
• Excellent knowledge of:
Two or more programming languages (C#, C++, Java, Python, PHP, or Scala for data extraction and transformation tasks.)
API and software development life-cycle
Azure or AWS Cloud Architecture and Design.
Data scripting and reporting tools.
• Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team.
• A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Good presentation and report-writing skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
• Master's Degree is a plus.
• AWS Cloud or Azure certifications
• Hands on experience in integrating social media unstructured data into data lake.