This role will lead technical development within Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning for PBNA (PepsiCo Beverages North America) Advanced Analytics and the Global IBP (Integrated Business Planning) program. This will include design, implement, and maintain digital solutions for PBNA sector. The role is responsible for:
Set up and manage our AI development and facilitate production infrastructure.
Help AI product managers and business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure.
Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets.
Build AI models from scratch and help product managers and stakeholders understand results.
Deploy AI models into production.
Create APIs and help business customers put results of your AI models into operations.
Keep current of latest AI research relevant to PBNA business domain.
Technical subject matter expert for Advanced Analytics and digital solution (AI, ML, Advanced Analytics, NLP)
Develop proof-of-concept demos in a SAFe Agile team
Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets
Build and deploy AI models for PBNA
Assess new capabilities within AI/ML, shape business demand to leverage digital capabilities
2+ years java development.
5+ years project management.
3+ years people management.
Bachelor's/Masters/ Phd degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management, or related field required.
10+ years proven experience in programming and development projects.
Hands-on experience with software development and system administration.
At least 10+ years hands-on programming experience working on enterprise products.
Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, SAS, or MatLab.
Experience building AI models in platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano.
Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
Ability to work in ambiguous situations.
Strong communication skills.
Understand sometimes ambiguous, needs, and translate to clear, aligned requirements.
Compensation & Benefits:
• The expected compensation range for this position is between $98,700 - $165,150
• Location confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
• Bonus based on performance and eligibility target payout is 12% of annual salary paid out annually
• Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
• In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement