l therefore require an initial flexibility of approach as processes are primarily fixed tnen shifted and improved over following strategy cycles.
• Create Monthly MRP Plan based on production needs and available inventories
• Ensures MRP plan is shared (Country Front End) with Bern Make planning organisation for relevant SKU's
• Identify risks and opportunities and propose constrained scenarios to maximize service (liaising with MRP Planning Coordinator, Suppliers and Procurement if applies)
• Validate production and material plans in Weekly Plan Review Meeting
• Validate medium- and long-term material availability based on supplier feedback
• Monitor PR conversions and release of POs to suppliers
• Monitor Suppliers' performance and feedback to Procurement
Working Capital Management:
• Check materials' availability and propose actions for excess / shortages
• Create inventory projections for RMPM ensuring alignment to targets. Analyse gaps and propose mitigation actions
• Business Waste Management:
• Review weekly provision snapshot to be shared with Finance
• Create business waste projections for RMPM to minimize no-consumption risks (zero-based plan).