n to meet established goals and timelines
• Encourage innovative thinking and problem-solving to continuously improve strategies and processes
• Ensure team members are proficient in utilizing company-specific software systems
• Improve existing capabilities on Pricing and Promo Analytics by staying on top of industry trends and best practices.
Pricing and Promotion Analytics - Sr. Manager plays a crucial role in orchestrating the efforts of the associates, driving data-driven pricing and promotion decisions, and ensuring the team's strategies are aligned with the company's objectives. Effective leadership, communication, and analytical skills are essential for success in this role
• Provide guidance and support to associates, assisting in their professional development; serve as a subject matter expert and resource for the team
• Collaborate with the leadership team on pricing and promotion strategies; assist in the development and refinement of pricing strategies in the CPG sector
• Influence Business on Pricing and Promotion decisions, support the development of a clear channel and customer promotion strategy.
• Monitor and support the execution of pricing, promotion, and product mix strategies; help ensure thet strategies align with business objectives
• Offer expertise in data analysis, including Price Elasticity, Pricing Conjoint, and Promotion Effectiveness; assist team members with analytical tools and methodologies for data-driven decision-making
• Assist in gathering critical insights, market data, and competitive intelligence for pricing and promotion strategies; collaborate with the team to communicate findings effectively
• Define promotional guidelines and optimal offers, identify promotion frequency to deliver targeted Consumer Value, Effectiveness, and Profitability.
• Improve existing promotion strategies and develop new ones to improve Promo ROI and market share.
• Manage expectations through effective verbal and written communication with division, sector, and sales functions.
• Conduct quality checks and take end to end responsibility of deliverables by the team.
• Ensure the delivery of accurate and timely data in accordance with agreed service level agreements (SLA)
• Collaborate with multiple functions to gather insights for action-oriented cause of change analysis
• Prioritize speed of execution and quality of service delivery over simply meeting SLAs
• Recognize opportunities for improvement in the delivery of work and take proactive action to enhance processes and outcomes
• 9 to 12 years of experience in Sales Analytics/ Sales Management/ Revenue Managment / Brand Management.
• Proven track record in building executable commercial and financial strategies with atleast 2 years in a Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) environment, top-tier consulting preferred.
• Experience in scoping problems and managing senior stakeholders.
• A well-rounded background in data analysis across financials and broader consumer, shopper, and commercial insights within the CPG industry, Business Facing experience is a plus.
• Exceptional analytical skills with advanced proficiency in MS Excel (VBA and Macros) and Alteryx.
• Understanding of Machine Learning algorithms to build forecasting models using Python (preferred) or R Language.
• Proficiency in data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI.
• Deep grounding in analytical logic, enabling the translation of complex data into powerful insights
• Proficiency in using PowerPoint to create visually compelling presentations that resonate with senior audiences
• Clear and impactful communication in the English language, especially in producing high-quality commentary for senior stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, statistics, business administration, or finance and Master's degree
• Willingness and ability to quickly learn and utilize PepsiCo software systems
• Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to multitask, set priorities, and plan effectively