h) Lead system projects to leverage TM1 and SAP in order to streamline process and enhance efficiency.
a) Lead ANZ BU monthly reporting, forecast, AOP and SBP Productivity submission via PowerSteering including review project productivity variances for key projects to AOP and forecast highlight risks and opportunities within the existing productivity projects.
b) Managing adhoc queries from SC Ops Lead and SCLT
c) Manage the PowerSteering operation for total ANZ BU including:
• Develop PowerSteering user capability & ownership across all sites and MUs;
• Ensure efficient and effective operation;
• Ensure accurate and timely data inputs & reporting;
• Develop and maintain robust and insightful management reports.
a) Lead ANZ BU monthly reporting, forecast, AOP and SBP commodity template submission including
• review commodity wise inflation
• variance to AOP / forecast
• making sure productivity is in line with P&L PPV.
b) Lead ANZ BU monthly reporting, forecast, AOP for PPV including
• review with GP team against AOP and previous forecast
• updating actual price and volume
• maintaining SKU list to be up to date
• FX impact
Capex reporting & Planning: manage the ANZ BU monthly Capex management reporting & forecast/AOP/SBP to BU Management and Region/Sector.
Provide ad-hoc analysis and participate project work as required by the business
• Min 6 years' experience in a Finance role, with a proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
• Degree qualified in a finance related discipline, completed or working towards CA/CIMA/CPA status
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Exposure to management accounting required.
• Ability to clearly articulate performance and process issues, or analysis in a well thought out, logical and holistic manner supported by facts, data and relevant analytics.
• Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management
• Ability to create strong working relationships cross functionally
• Ability to improve processes and increase their capability and capacity
• Strong PC skills including SAP, financial modelling (Excel advanced), Power point, TM1, HFM, Business intelligence tools, spreadsheet and report writing skills.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership of tasks