We Are PepsiCo
Join PepsiCo and dare to transform! We are the perfect place for curious people, thinkers and change agents. From leadership to front lines, we're excited about the future and working together to make the world a better place.
Being part of PepsiCo means being part of one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with our iconic brands consumed more than a billion times a day in more than 200 countries. In Caricam: PepsiCo has recognized brands such as MIRINDA®, GRAPETTE®, DORITOS®, TORTRIX®, CEBOLLITAS®, CHICHARRONES CRIOLLOS®, HOJUELITAS®, among others.
A career at PepsiCo means working in a culture where all people are welcome. Here, you can dare to be you. No matter who you are, where you're from, or who you love, you can always influence the people around you and make a positive impact in the world.
Know a little more: PepsiCoJobs
Join PepsiCo, dare to transform.
Support and execute end to end Talent Management and Core People Processes for CARICAM by providing expert guidance to HR local Team and ensuring local talent strategy deployment, plus creating solutions for local specific needs. At the same time, develop and deliver the Culture, Diversity & Engagement strategy both for CARICAM needs, including all CUs and sector COE requests. Be the point person in CARICAM for GBS processes..
As Talent Management Analyst Caricam, your responsibilities would consist of...
Support deployment of PPP in CARICAM, adapting and developing customised strategy according to the OU needs.
Control of data, analysis and talent management insights for CARICAM.
Support the implementation of PPP in CARICAM and facilitate talent discussions at local/functional level to generate high quality plans and outputs to feed into Regional and Sector PPP discussions
Assess and work with the HRBPs in the creation of ad hoc talent and development strategies for the CARICAM Executive Committee, in order to evolve the team towards a High Performance Team
Support Assessment & Development CoE and strategy, to execute and follow up key Assessments& Development activities, such as LeAD
Support the Culture & Engagement Strategy in the OU, through the development of a robust Talent Developent & Diversity Strategy and Initiatives, such as Career Ambassadors, Switch Up and Diversity efforts for women (2B Prepared platform as a CASA initiative, Ally Day, EQUAL committee among other)
Support deployment of Organizational Health Surveys in CARICAM, ensuring the smooth execution and action planning stablishment according to results. Additionally, be the leader for CARICAM in the creation and deployment of communication campaign and strategy.
Support the deployment of Leadership & Development Programs in Andean and to ensure the correct programs continuity in the CU (Next Gen, First Gen, Mentoring, etc)
Who Are We Looking For?
Bachelor Degree in HR or Business Administration
Solid TA Knowledge or HR related field at least 2 years experience
Problem solving skills.
Bilingual (English & Spanish).
Collaboration and Influence
If this is an opportunity that interests you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements.
What can you expect from us:
• Opportunities to learn and develop every day through a wide range of programs.
• Internal digital platforms that promote self-learning.
• Development programs according to Leadership skills.
• Specialized training according to the role.
• Learning experiences with internal and external providers.
• We love to celebrate success, which is why we have recognition programs for seniority, behavior, leadership, moments of life, among others.
• Financial wellness programs that will help you reach your goals in all stages of life.
• A flexibility program that will allow you to balance your personal and work life, adapting your working day to your lifestyle.
• And because your family is also important to us, they can also enjoy benefits such as our Wellness Line, thousands of Agreements and Discounts, Scholarship programs for your children, Aid Plans for different moments of life, among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.