All Source Intelligence Analyst (Senior)
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Conducts analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature. Provides all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements. Experience as an analytic lead or team chief within the defense intelligence enterprise at the strategic (e.g. national intelligence agency) or operational level (e.g. combatant command or service intelligence) is highly desired. The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge and experience with various intelligence disciplines such HUMINT, SIGINT and GEOINT including capabilities and limitations of each
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Demonstrate ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, or seemingly unrelated
- Demonstrate ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems
- Possess at least ten (10) years of analytical experience
- Have a Bachelors (10-12 yrs experience) or Masters degree (8-10 yrs experience) or additional experience in lieu of degree
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance with ability to gain and maintain CI poly
- Experience with defense intelligence analysis, production, and reporting standards
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)