All-Source Intelligence Analyst Technical Specialist
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. A candidate will provide both technical and regional analysis in support of USG customer and will be responsible for reviewing and researching unclassified and classified databases, preparing analysis, reports, and providing briefings. The candidate will be responsible for internal and external collaboration.
- Requires Bachelors degree in International Relations, Political Science, Foreign Language or Culture, History, Public Policy, Intelligence Analysis, or related academic field
- 6 years of practical experience in intelligence analysis, targeting, or open source analysis, or technical analysis.
- 6 years experience in IT, telecom, network/computer/data security
- Proven ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources and to present findings in clear and concise written reports
- Demonstrated experience in the intelligence lifecycle
- Proven experience with (drafting, coordinating, reviewing) intelligence community official communications methods
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- MS Degree
- Ability to improve processes or methods of analysis
- Prior CI or risk management experience
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)