Business Systems Analyst
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The Business Systems Analyst provides support to the customer through research and reporting on current technology trends, markets, products and vendors. The Business Systems Analyst duties may include:
- Analysis of market and business technologies, from R&D to portfolio strategy, vendor insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology
- Identification and analysis of market ecosystems
- Analysis and assessment of future technology and its application(s) to the customers mission
- Leveraging industry expertise and analytics to recommend solutions that address customer needs
- Research/analysis of relationships between companies and commercial market structure
- Conducting market surveys
- Utilization of analytical processes and methods, establishment of SOPs
- Evaluating and bridging business and financial information with technology reporting
- Develop and deliver executive briefings and recommendations
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- TS/SCI W POLY
- BS degree in Business Administration, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics, or related field
- Proven ability to identify new markets and new product trends
- Research and analytical skills to evaluate and compare technology
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping techniques, Agile product development, and other product management practices
- Proven experience working in a complex environment where relationship building is critical
- Experience working with external partners, customers and/or vendors to understand business process and flows to deliver solutions that meet business needs
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity while understanding potential risks and threats Ability to relate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer domain experience
- Mobile/Wireless technology experience
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)