Cyber Security Requirements Engineer IV
Fairfax County, VA
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The program provides Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) core and non-core support in the areas of Cyber Security and Management to improve the Information Assurance (IA) posture of a National customer. The contracts Core Capabilities are: IA Management, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) coordination and reporting, Risk Management Framework (RMF) application, IA compliance measurements and metrics, Assessment and Authorization (A&A), Vulnerability Management, and Cyber Defense support.
The Cyber Security Requirements Engineer IV provides support to the customer in the area of Cyber Security. Daily Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the customer in the creation of the Strategic Implementation Plan
- Analyze existing customer policies, guidance, and enterprise requirements to determine applicability to the customers cyber security programs
- Analyze existing Information Assurance standards to determine applicability to the customers cyber security programs
- Derive cyber requirements from upper-level requirements, standards, policies, guidance, etc.
- Trace program and portfolio requirements to cyber requirements
- Assess cyber requirements against guidance and architectures to determine existing gaps
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD
- Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Favorably adjudicated Counter Intelligence Polygraph
- DoD 8570 certification in IAT or IAM
- Experience in requirements analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Hands-on working knowledge of Excel and other database applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or an advanced IA certification (i.e. CISSP or CASP)
- Experience briefing senior customer personnel
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast pace deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with the RMF process
- Experience with DOORS software
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools; Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)